Disney Store Remote Jobs, Disney Work At Home Jobs, Disney Work From Home
Job Details :-
Hiring Organization: Disney
Post Name: Disney Store: Sales Associate (PT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $22– $25/Hour
Full Job Description
Disney Stores and Stores is the retail division of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, a business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) and its affiliates, which extend The Walt Disney Company brand to merchandise. Disney Disney Stores and Stores are owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, Japan, and China. Disney Stores and Stores Disney offers high quality products and books, including exclusive product lines that support and promote key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic. shopDisney.com is a US e-commerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a selection of Disney and licensee products, global collectibles and collaborations, including fashion and accessories, toys, homes, and collectibles. The Disney Store and ShopDisney offer a magical shopping experience that only Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies can provide. There are currently Disney Stores in North America, Japan, China and Europe, as well as online stores www.shopdisney.co.uk, www.shopdisney.de, www.shopdisney.es, www.shopdisney.fr, www.shopdisney. it and www.disneystore.co.jp. For more information, please follow us at: www.facebook.com/shopDisney, www.instagram.com/shopDisney and www.twitter.com/shopDisney
The principal responsibility of the principal is to ensure our guests have the “World’s Best Retail Experience”. This is achieved by engaging guests and providing them with a fun and magical experience. This is a part time role with no exceptions.
- Run scripted and unscripted events for guests
- Support the Disney Store mission to Create Magical Moments for Guests of All Ages
- Connect with guests by asking open-ended questions to assess guest needs and make suggestions accordingly
- This contributes to an energetic and fast-paced environment that offers guests a fun, entertaining and dynamic experience
- Helping guests find the solution that best suits their needs using all available resources, including Disneystore.com
- Consistently treats all guests and actors with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Take a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in guest engagement, visuals and housekeeping
- Perform cash-wrapping and mobile POS tasks efficiently and on time while maintaining a high level of guest service
- Participate in shipping processing, trading room storage and additional operational tasks based on business needs
- Comply with all company policies as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual, and Code of Business Conduct
- Promote and maintain a safe work and shopping environment
- It engages children at their level and allows them to be part of the story
- Take a proactive role in maintaining the Disney brand standards for guest engagement, visual standards and housekeeping
- Accelerate business results by offering guests additional items to meet their needs
- Ability to demonstrate strong engagement with guests on and off the retail floor
- Proven success at work as a team member
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when needed
- Must maintain a professional appearance and adhere to Disney Store maintenance guidelines
- The job may require lifting boxes weighing up to 45 pounds. and climb the ladder
- Available on a flexible schedule to meet business needs including evenings, evenings, holidays, weekends and on-call shifts (where permitted). Must be available at least two (2) shifts Monday to Friday and have weekend availability to suit shop business needs
- You must be able to provide proof of the right to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years and over
- First experience in retail or service industry
- Ability to be fluent in a language other than English
- Storytelling comfortably in front of many people
- Graduate or equivalent
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adept them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never do hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Latest Jobs In USA :-
CVS Remote From Home $22/Hour
CVS Work From Home Jobs $21/Hour
CVS Remote Part Time Jobs From Home $23 An Hour
CVS Virtual Remote Jobs Near Me $22 An Hour
CVS Health Careers Remote (Online) $22/Hour
Netflix Remote From Home $22/Hour
Netflix Work From Home Jobs $21/Hour
Netflix Part Time Jobs From Home $23 An Hour
Netflix Store Jobs Near Me $22 An Hour
Netflix Careers Remote (Online) $22/Hour Disney Remote Jobs From Home
Disney Remote Jobs Entry Level $22 An Hour
Disney Careers Remote From Home $22/Hour
Disney Jobs From Home $22 An Hour
Disney At Home Jobs (Remote) $22 An Hour