Netflix Tagger Job Application, Netflix Tagger Positions Jobs In USA
Job Details :-
Hiring Organization: Netflix
Post Name: Senior Researcher
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20– $24/Hour
Full Job Description
Netflix is a streaming service that brings award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries and more to thousands of internet-connected devices.
You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want, without a single advert – all for one low monthly price. There’s always something new to discover, and new TV shows and movies are added every week!
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with more than 221 million members in more than 190 countries worldwide. We continue our quest to entertain the world and plan to inspire global members today and tomorrow to make it happen. Netflix’s Consumer Insights team plays a key role in this mission, conducting research and providing insights that enhance member experiences and empower consumers’ voices in business decisions.
We are looking for a talented Senior Researcher with a strong background in quantitative research to join the Consumer Insights Brand & Emerging Experiences team. This team is tasked with keeping Netflix at the forefront by shifting focus to previously underserved areas of innovation and understanding consumer perceptions of the Netflix brand and reputation in the global marketplace. Our company-wide perspective ensures our insights inspire decisions and respond to evolving product, content and marketing needs.
This is an opportunity to lead a global brand health tracking program for Netflix and provide thought leadership on brand health across the organization so that Netflix can understand and adapt to evolving global perceptions. Maintaining a cohesive and distinct brand narrative is not the responsibility of one internal function. This requires a committed approach to connecting the dots and partnering with diverse partners and cross-functional teams within the larger Data & Insights organization where Consumer Insights is an integral part.
In this role you will:
- Provide a truly global POV: Serve as a source of truth for insights and perceptions about the Netflix brand. Define, design, conduct and socialize a series of research studies that build a solid understanding of existing and future audiences and their experiences around the world.
- Develop actionable, forward-looking strategic insights: Use brand health tracking data to provide relevant insights to strengthen narratives (e.g. MarComms, policies, etc.) and partnerships in key markets. Work with various cross-functional partners to learn and participate in brand strategy development.
- Provide advisory thought leadership: Ability to build strong partnerships with key internal stakeholders and offer strategic perspectives on Netflix’s products, content and marketing efforts, and brand potential.
- Engaging Communication and Storytelling: Integrate insights from multiple groups, engage consumers, key influencers (press, government, etc.), industry, etc., and other internal followers to develop thought leadership for teams across the organization. Use multiple types of data, qualitative, quantitative, third-party, etc., to tell a cohesive story of how Netflix can strengthen connections with mainstream groups.
- Strong cross-functional collaborations and partnerships: Work closely with cross-functional partners including product, design, data science, content, marketing, communications and brands to proactively develop research initiatives and user insights and other analytics teams (e.g. CI for product experiences, CI series, Films CI, Regional CI, User Analytics, and Customer Service) to leverage different types of data and connect the dots to other key business metrics for the enterprise. Work action-oriented to collaborate proactively with multiple teams across the organization.
- Experienced market researcher with at least 1-2 years of experience leading research projects in a professional environment, in-house, at a research institute or both
- Track record of successfully managing research engagement for brand research including measurement, segmentation, driver analysis, qualitative brand health tracking, deep dives, social data analysis and specialized ad hoc research
- Skills in managing large data sets, integrating data into parallel workflows and in data access solutions (eg dashboards), and evaluating custom data requests;
- Expertise in quantitative market research and measurement techniques (e.g. brand tracking, segmentation, customer satisfaction, concept testing, campaign measurement, market sizing, pricing, etc.)
- Hands-on experience conducting end-to-end surveys, including questionnaire development, programming, sample management, data weighting, analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of various statistical techniques (e.g. regression analysis, correlation coefficients, etc.)
- Experience managing and collaborating with external research providers, including refining questionnaires, addressing ad hoc needs such as adding new markets, and determining when further analysis is required
- Expert in tailoring presentations to teams across the organization to ensure useful insights and implications, etc. embedded.
- Balancing creative and analytical skills and the ability to proactively define research questions, identify appropriate methodologies, conduct research and summarize findings
- Advanced degree in Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Social Sciences or related field is preferred but not required
- Global research experience is preferred but not required
- Passion for brand research, insight and strategy is an asset
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adept them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never do hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Latest Jobs In USA :-
Disney Remote Jobs Entry Level $23/Hour
Disney Work From Home Jobs $20/Hour
Disney Part Time Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Disney Store Jobs Near Me $22/Hour
Disney Jobs Hiring Near Me $25/Hour
Disney Careers Remote $22/Hour
Disney Binge Watching Jobs $18/Hour
South Dakota Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Tennessee Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Texas Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Utah Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Vermont Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Virginia Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Washington Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
West Virginia Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Wisconsin Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Wyoming Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Oklahoma Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Oregon Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Pennsylvania Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Rhode Island Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
South Carolina Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour