Disney Remote From Home $22/Hour
Job Details :-
Hiring Organization: Disney
Post Name: Manager, Software Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $22– $25/Hour
Full Job Description
Disney Streaming Advanced Research (DSAR) is part of Disney Streaming, the division responsible for the overall technical platform for Disney’s direct-to-consumer streaming products. The team is pioneering advanced application features focused on language, spatial computing, and machine learning that millions of viewers enjoy and love. We undertake long-term research projects, build high-quality prototypes, and develop basic technologies to drive future innovation.
Manager, Software Engineering, Advanced Research Disney Streaming reports to the Director of Software Engineering, Advanced Research. You will be responsible for leading an interdisciplinary team of engineers for the successful delivery and operation of systems associated with our advanced research projects. They provide leadership and technical expertise in the software development life cycle and systems programming architecture. This position has up to 50% software development and managerial responsibilities.
We will work on various projects at different stages of research and translation into production. You will help some of our later stage projects to stabilize and send them to the production team. Your experience in software architecture and systems programming will come in handy as you build teams to deliver world-class solutions to cutting-edge problems.
You will work with small groups of researchers in Machine Vision & ML and Computer Graphics & Data Science. The research group develops innovative technology with innovative spirit, cutting edge technology. This is a fast-paced environment where our goal is to develop a prototype technology that can be passed on to other groups for operability and scalability.
- Responsible for the entire software development life cycle (requirements collection, design, manufacture, testing, maintenance and support)
- Design, build, implement and manage solutions capable of handling large numbers of concurrent requests quickly, correctly and reliably
- Work in cross-functional teams of engineers developing software in a collaborative and agile development environment
- Help the team continuously improve organizational tools and best practices for owning and operating software
- Mentoring engineers through career mentoring and advocacy. Provide your hands-on report with goals, career, promotion guidance and motivation.
- Drive individual decision making within your team to support growth opportunities
- Fostering an open environment of mutual support and technical efficiency
- Collaborate with product teams and engineering teams to design and develop solutions
- Upgrade and report project status, progress and risks to your management
- Preserve and maintain a culture of quality, innovation and experimentation
- Educate engineers on best practices and technical concepts
- Influence and promote software development and architectural best practices and standards across teams and organizations
- Recruit and hire talented software engineers.
- More than 2 years experience in system architecture development and design
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- You have successfully led the software development team to provide reliable, fault tolerant and scalable software services
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, software architecture and software writing
- Experience in building multiple concurrent projects with high technical complexity
- Easily develop solutions in research team chaos
- AWS Certification
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Good understanding of machine learning
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Rust, Java and/or Python
- Experience building media capture systems and media channels on Linux
- GStreamer Experience
- Experience in media technology including camera, video post production, encoding, video technology
Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field) or comparable work experience
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adept them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never do hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Latest Jobs In USA :-
Disney Remote Jobs Entry Level $23/Hour
Disney Work From Home Jobs $20/Hour
Disney Part Time Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Disney Store Jobs Near Me $22/Hour
Disney Jobs Hiring Near Me $25/Hour
Disney Careers Remote $22/Hour
Disney Binge Watching Jobs $18/Hour
South Dakota Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Tennessee Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Texas Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Utah Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Vermont Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Virginia Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Washington Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
West Virginia Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Wisconsin Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Wyoming Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Oklahoma Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Oregon Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Pennsylvania Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
Rhode Island Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour
South Carolina Remote Jobs From Home $22/Hour