Personal Assistant Job
The Executive/Personal Assistant will have the ability to gain a deep understanding of the challenges the Vice President faces daily enabling him/her to anticipate and overcome any obstacles that may slow the Vice President down, allowing him to concentrate on his fundamental role.
- Proactively manage the Vice-President’s calendar, including follow-up from meetings, correspondence, and administration.
- Meeting preparation, taking meeting minutes, and coordinating logistics.
- Manage inquiries or requests.
- Manage documents (contracts, reporting, account statements, etc.).
- Prepare and submit expenses and book and manage travel, events, and meetings including logistics such as materials, venue, food, expenses, etc.
- Act as primary liaison with building and services management.
- Manage and prioritize email communication and tasks including coordinating responses from the Vice- President as needed.
- Manage general inquires and communication on behalf of the Vice-President.
- Understand and ensure technology is functioning well for the team and serve as primary liaison with our internal IT support team.
- Provide support on projects, presentations, and special assignments as required.
- Credit card reconciliation
- Schedule and manage personal appointments and travel, including transportation, accommodations, etc.
- Manage mail, package deliveries, invoices, bills, and expenses, and coordinate with vendors to ensure accuracy and payment.
- Execute a variety of personal support tasks, including grocery shopping, placing orders, vehicle maintenance, general errands, and more.
- Bilingual (French/English) – 100% fluency essential both written and spoken.
- Post-secondary degree or an equivalent combination of formal training and experience.
- Minimum 2 year of experience providing support for C-Suite/upper-level management.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn new software.
- An expert within communication– display great phone etiquette and can ensure your message is communicated in a clear and effective manner.
- Detailed Organized – you can manage multiple tasks flawlessly and prioritize appropriately.
- A self-starter – you take ownership over your work, proudly take initiative, and do not require constant direction from others to keep you productive and on task.
- Trustworthy –demonstrated an impeccable sense of discretion, tact, integrity, and etiquette as well as sound judgment especially in confidential and sensitive matters.
- A problem-solver – you are proactive and can rapidly find problems and identify opportunities.
- You have an analytical mind and enjoy solving complex problems.