- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
- Greeting guests and assist whenever required.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
- Check on VIP reservations, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages.
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Brief the guests about the room.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping to ensure cleaning of the room.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Adhere to staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
Role: Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent