Job Title: Support Engineer
Pay Package: 15000 – 20000 Per Month
Work Exp: 1 Year
Organization Name: TVS Next
Job Location: Vijayapura, Karnataka
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Job Info –
- All L1 support engineers have the following responsibilities –
- Experienced with Linux(Ubuntu) system monitoring and analysis.
Hands on with one of Google Cloud or AWS ecosystem(highly preferred)
Should have a basic understanding of Networking concepts and protocols(DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTPS, etc.)
Basic coding/scripting ability in Bash/Ruby/Python/Go
- Familiarity with fundamentals of cloud computing
- Publish working hours and schedule
- Triage and route tickets on dev environment to the right team, assign priority
- In case the solution for the ticket is automated and doesn’t need engineering involvement, solve the ticket by using runbooks/playbooks
- Manage the SLA for ticket resolution based on the type and severity of ticket
- For the customer, be an agent to ensure ticket resolution happens in time
- For the engineers, be an agent to ensure delays are communicated to the customer
- With Customer on feedback after a ticket is resolved
- With Engineers regularly while a ticket is being worked on
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.
Apply – https://tvsnext.io/